We believe that knowledge of our shared history brings community together by strengthening our sense of place and understanding the cultural roots of where we live. Your membership helps us preserve and save historic buildings, archives, photographs and artifacts of our community. Our job will never be done and we need your help to preserve our heritage and traditions — the very essence that makes Grand County unique. You can become a member of all museums with the Grand County Master Membership or join an individual museum. All memberships paid for online utilize each organization’s individual Paypal account, which accepts all major credit cards.
Individual Museum Membership
Donate to a specific museum using the options below. Each button will take you to that particular museum’s donation system.
GCHA Museums: Cozens Museum / Pioneer Village Museum / Heritage Park: All GCHA members will receive free admission to 3 GCHA museums, 10% discount in our shops, Spoke newsletters, and program discounts.
GCHA membership levels include:
- Stagecoach $35/ year, benefits for single person
- Railroad $50/ year, full benefits for family of 2 adults and children under age 18
- Historian $150/ year, same as Railroad plus 15% gift shop discounts, free museum passes for friends, and exclusive programs.
- Corporate, $250/ year minimum, same as Railroad, with business listed as a GCHA sponsor in marketing materials
- Grand Patron, $1,000 minimum donation comes with unique member benefits including Guest Passes to Taste of History and Annual Dinner.
To join, choose the desired membership level below and then click the button to pay for your Grand County Historical Association (GCHA) membership.
>> Click here to learn more or print a membership form
Kauffman House Museum – Grand Lake, CO: Choose the desired membership level below and then click the button to pay for your Grand Lake Area Historical Society (GLAHS) membership.
>> Click here to learn about the different GLAHS membership levels
Moffat Road Railroad Museum – Granby, CO: Click the button to pay for your Grand County Model Railroad Club (GCMRC) membership which supports the Moffat Road Railroad Museum.
>> Click here to learn about GCMRC membership
Grand County Master Membership
Membership in the Heritage Coalition gives people the opportunity to have joint memberships and museum passes to all the Heritage Coalition Members: Grand Lake Area Historical Society, Grand County Characters, Historic Fraser, Moffat Road Railroad Museum, Friends of Trail River Ranch, Grand County Historic Preservation Board, Grand County Tourism Board, and the museums of Grand County Historical Association.
The Grand County Heritage Coalition Membership will give our friends an opportunity to support all the community’s museums and heritage organizations. Holders of the new Heritage Coalition Museum Pass will receive free entry and membership benefits to all our heritage non-profits.
The benefits are numerous and help support our community’s heritage. Income from the Membership Program directly benefits the Grand County Heritage Coalition, including this website. Membership dues are only $175 and include the following benefits:
- Railroad level in the Grand County Historical Association with free museum admission for 2 adults and to Pioneer Village, Cozens Ranch, and Heritage Park. Subscription to the Spoke newsletter. 10% discount in gift shops.
- Family membership in the Grand Lake Area Historical Society with free admission to Kaufman House Museum.
- Family membership in the Grand County Characters with 4 invitations to the annual dinner theater, semi- annual newsletter, and membership card.
- Grand County Model Railroad Club/ Moffat Road Railroad Museum membership. Help fund the building of Grand County’s newest museum site in Granby and the model railroad club.
To become a member of the Grand County Heritage Coalition, use the button below to pay for membership and complete the online Heritage Coalition Membership Form. If you prefer to print the form to fill it out, download and print the Heritage Coalition Membership Form and mail it in with your payment.