GCHA museums are open to the public. However, we have put the following procedures in place in order to protect the health and safety of staff, visitors, and volunteers:
* STAFF, VISITORS, AND VOLUNTEERS WILL ONLY BE ADMITTED TO THE MUSEUM IF THEY ARE WEARING AN APPROPRIATE MASK/FACIAL COVERING.
* Hand sanitizer will be available to visitors, and they will be encouraged to use it.
* Visitors from different households will be asked to respect the 6 ft social distancing rule in the museum.
* During the month of June, GCHA museums will limit attendance to 15 people a day, and no more than 6 guests in the museum at a time, in order to minimize physical contact with people. Depending on the virus’s containment levels elsewhere, this number will be revisited in subsequent months.
* Visitors must follow the prescribed flow of travel and maintain a distance of 6 feet from other groups.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support of your GCHA museums! We hope to see you soon!